Pint, anyone?
Before Christmas, I mentioned that I had created some "publicity shots" of my boss "skating", to try and bribe encourage him to join us on the ice at Somerset House, including one of his head superimposed onto Evgene Plushenko, and holding a pint of beer. It was one of a pair of posters to try and raise money for charity by sponsoring him. The bribery encouragement didn't work.
But here is the photo for your amusement. My boss is a 6' 7" tall, bearded CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) man. He said he would leave it to my conscience as to whether I would publish the picture.
So I have.
PS. I apologise for the poor quality - this was done using Paint, long before I had Photoshop.
PPS. Apologies to Plushenko!
PPPS. Thank you Mr T., for not minding too much . . . .


5 comments:
HAHAHA this picture cracked me up here at work!
I like the beer touch :)
Well, real ale is one of his passions, so it was quite fitting
:-D
:-D brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tragic
If I remember rightly Mr Anonymous, you laughed just as much as everyone else . . .
:-D
Post a Comment