Wednesday, February 14, 2007

OOOOOOUUUUUUUUCH!

I am requesting some sympathy, dear readers.

I am sitting at my desk unable to move my head, due to one of those horrible crick's that you can get in your neck.

I potentially have a skating test tonight. Well, those 3-turns with all that rotation are really going to click into place today, aren't they?

Sob!!!

I have iced it by yanking a chunk of ice out of the fridge at work, and I also now have icy water dribbling down my spine . . . sigh . . .

2 comments:

Skating Mom said...

Good luck with the 3-turns !

Amanda said...

Thanks Skating_Mom! But as I've said before, as they skipped me up past level 5, then I'm not too worried if I don't test tonight on Level 6. Particularly as we have only had four lessons on it!

Wish this pain in my neck would go away though - I am on paracetamol / codeine now!