Wear It Pink!
I have embraced the pinkness fully today, with a deep pink top, pink and silver earrings and a pink fluffy tiara.
For those of you not familiar with Wear It Pink, this is a fundraising day, started in 2003, to raise money for the Breast Cancer Campaign to continue researching finding a cure for breast cancer.
Since Wear It Pink started, the event has raised a staggering £3.6million. A worthy cause, I hope you'll agree.


2 comments:
Thank you for the reminder of pink day, I surfed across your blog and just wanted to say good for you, going back to ice skating after 22 years, find a passion when you are young, and it will stay with you for the rest of your life, very nice
Thank you very much for your comment!
It is nice to find something to be passionate about - particularly when it is something to help you keep fit! Makes exercise something wonderful, instead of a chore.
Post a Comment