Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Growing a Cat - day 2

No skating today, as the weather outside is frankly horrible. That wouldn't put me off normally, but I would also have to get home from Holloway on my own this evening which I don't relish, particularly as I don't drive. I have decided that I will be skating on Saturday, Sunday and Monday though.



In the meantime, here is Penelope / Doris / Josie after day 2 - she definitely looks like she has had a little too much kitty kibble! She has also grown by over 2 cm's!






I would also welcome suggestions - on Friday, it is the Wear It Pink day for Breast Cancer Awareness. We are having a dress down day at work, but we have to wear something pink. I will wear an item of pink clothing, but does anyone have any suggestions for pink "accessories"? I was thinking one of those fluffy pink tiara's!! I'm such a little girl sometimes - any excuse to wear anything sparkly . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a pink feather boa you could wear!

Amanda said...

I thought of one of those for my boss - he could wrap it around his beard :-)

Jennifer Watson said...

AHH! i wrote it in my diary and forgot!!

ok..

its cool...

I am now wearing something Pink..

..... a pink post it note!

Sorted :-)

Amanda said...

. . and I bet you look simply gawwwwgeous in your pink post-it note. I wish I had thought of that :-)