A double anniversary
Today is both an anniversary and a birthday.
An Anniversary
It was a year ago today that I stepped on the ice for my first lesson. I can't really believe how time has flown. Here's to many more years of skating.
A Birthday
By default, that means that my blog is also a year old, as I started it on that day. Thank you to all those who read my meanderings, both anonymous and not, commenters and lurkers.
Every year when I was a school girl and up to the age of about 20, I tried to keep a diary. I never managed it for more than about a month. The fact I have kept this up for a year quite frankly amazes me. So, 123 posts later, thank you all!



8 comments:
Congratulations!! I too kept journals/diaries & just started on LJ last week. I've only been skating since late last year. Your figure skating blog site encouraged me to start my own - with intermingling ramblings.
Congratulations again!!
figure8s.
Thanks for the comment!
I think I've found your blog as well and have added you as a friend (I have a LJ account to keep up with other journals, but it links back to this one). Hopefully I've found the right person!
That's the good thing about having a blog - you can ramble all you like!
Congrats on your skativersary and blogiversary!
Thank you Gordon! Any excuse for the piece of cheesecake I am munching :)
Happy Birthday & Anniversary!
Thank you Clare! Just want to learn that Novice Foxtrot that I keep reading about on your blog now!
Happy double anniversaries Amanda.
I tend togo to different places for my beads...still on that voyage of discovery, and buying stuff I don't know what I'll do with.
www.beads.co.uk
A really good on-line shop.
www.beadshop.co.uk
Just discovered them in Covent Garden, but notbough on line yet...but I will...some gorgeous pearls to be found there.
Otherwise I tend to just browse a couple of my local shops. Good luck with the jewelry....Janie
Hello Janie!
Thanks for your help - my fellow arty Libran has also recommended beads.co.uk - I'll have to take a look.
And I've been to that shop in Covent Garden - I could spend an indecent amount of money in there :D
Post a Comment