Happy Christmas to everybody!
So today's post is purely to wish everybody a very happy Christmas and New Year and I hope you all have a wonderful break.
I am spending it myself in London with my best mate and her boyfriend. It is nice to do the "Friend Christmas" rather than the "Family Christmas" once in a while. Although I have stocked up on the headache tablets - we are rather fond of Cosmopolitans over the festive period! I am cooking the Christmas dinner tomorrow, but it means I escape cooking today and on Boxing Day.
There is a Nintendo Wii waiting under the tree to be played with - technically a present between the two of them, but with enough controllers for all of us. I just hope the television doesn't get smashed by the controller as seems to have been happening a lot! Happily, I am also off work until the New Year, and get some time with the Wii alone . . . .
So I wish you all a happy Christmas and a fabulous New Year. Here's hoping that Santa brings you all you are dreaming of!


No comments:
Post a Comment